Friday, January 30, 2009

Another "Win" for PGS Projects and Website

As most of you know, most of the projects that PGS members volunteer to do result in a published book of genealogical data that is available to the public, and some of that data also appears on the PGS website. Researchers from all over the world have found value in the products we have published.

The following are two recent entries left on our website guestbook which demonstrate that:

"I'm from New Jersey and am interested in the descendants of my Aunt, Irene Walsh Bokor. I found a second cousin (Michael Bokor) in your Weddings and Engagements 1970 to 1974! Great site! Thank you so much!"

"I am researching Leonard Keith BENNETT 1887-1967. I have found the brief transcription for his grave at Largo...I am based in UK, but plan a trip to Florida and Virginia in Feb 2009, so it could be an opportunity for local research ..."


Thanks to our project volunteers for making connections like this possible.

No comments: